My very own piece of cyber earth where I can rant and rave. A place where all shoes are accepted and loved (except for ones from Payless of course).

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Here comes Peter Cottontail...

Today marks the two week anniversary of a very tragic event. My co-worker ran over a little bunny in the canyon. On her way to work, she was driving along and the bunny, from this point forward we shall call her “the victim” hopped into the road and stopped in the middle of her lane. Carrie, upon seeing the victim, had only seconds to decide on a course of action. She evaluated the situation, and determined that her car had enough ground clearance to miss the victim. She kept her speed constant at 70 mph, lined her car so the victim would go right between the tires, and ran straight over the bunny. It became very evident, very quickly that her car was not, in fact, high enough off the road to clear the bunny. She heard a loud “THUMP” and Mrs. Bunny was effectively decapitated.

Well I thought that this was perhaps the funniest story I had heard in ages! I laughed and laughed while Carrie cried and cried, which only made me laugh harder. So to make her feel better I made the following card for her:



Way to go Killer!

Before



After


And who says I'm a bad friend...

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Where did you find those pictures?! Poor Carrie is going to have to be in therapy forever thanks to your torturous devices! You evil one...

2:19 PM

 
Blogger Nancy said...

So funny!

Sidenote: Half my stake here is employed by Payless Shoe Source- World Headquarters: Topeka, KS. It's this dumpy building next to a prison. I hope that's how their saving all their money and cheapening the price of their shoes. They should use it in adds: "This is where our employees work so we can save you, our customers, a few bucks!"

7:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home