My very own piece of cyber earth where I can rant and rave. A place where all shoes are accepted and loved (except for ones from Payless of course).

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Cliffs Notes for the Weekend

1. Discovered tealights can double as firebombs. Am sending a box of them to the troops in Iraq on Monday.

2. Exterminated a colony of dust bunnies living under my dining room table. Still not sure where they came from as I vacuum like 3 times a week.

3. Dyed my hair black. Ps. Even if you only have a little bit of hair, it is still possible to dye it.

4. Shopped in Park City. Talked a friend into a buying a fab Coach purse.

5. Got lost trying to find Nordstrom Rack. Prevailed and found it and bought two great pairs of shoes.

6. Garnered good shopping Karma by giving away a great parking space. Because of this kindness found the above mentioned shoes.

7. Rediscovered my love of Bellini’s.

8. Watched my friend Sho ask the same woman two times, in two different places in the store, at two different times for help at Old Navy only to discover that the woman didn’t work there.

9. Found a dead mouse in my driveway. Nearly went into germ induced coma. Can you get bird flu from dead mice??

10. Accidentally drove over dead mouse in my driveway. Oh sh*t.

11. Re-learned that if LL Cool J is starring in a movie, that movie should be left at Blockbuster.

12. Dead mouse disappeared from driveway. I believe another result of good Karma from giving away a parking space. A really really good parking space.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, the comment about the LLCoolJ movies is *SO* dead on...

6:30 PM

 
Blogger sara said...

I shall learn from this LLCoolJ teaching...and be wiser as a result. First time to your blog and really enjoying it -- so funny!!

7:00 PM

 
Blogger Spence-a-lick said...

Who ever said Chris doens't know the hood? From what I can tell he's a hustlin-pimp-my-ride nephew with sly kicks. < Sidenote > That sux about the mouse babe.

10:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home