My very own piece of cyber earth where I can rant and rave. A place where all shoes are accepted and loved (except for ones from Payless of course).

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

God Bless America....Literally

I was just walking through the parking lot and came across what is quite possibly the most disturbing bumper sticker I have ever laid eyes on. Even more disturbing than the time I saw a car with literally hundreds of yellow "Support Our Troops" ribbons all over it. The new world champion bumper sticker in sheer disturbingness reads, "God is not Red or Blue. God is an American." Now everyone please close your eyes and imagine me with my mouth hanging open, shaking my head in sheer amazement... Enough said.

3 Comments:

Blogger the doze said...

I thought God was Red. Hmmm... I was way off. Not a day goes by that I don't learn something new.

Did you check the license plate on the vehicle? Did it say Whitetrashville?

12:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it...

3:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

S'okay Angela...we still love you. Here's your helmet love!

6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home