My very own piece of cyber earth where I can rant and rave. A place where all shoes are accepted and loved (except for ones from Payless of course).

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Worse than a Mullet??

What is the deal with men with long hair? I think they formed a secret union and decided, as a whole, to follow me around all day long. Everywhere I turned there was another long haired man. At work. The gas station. Target. Blockbuster. Then finally at WalMart. Long haired men all over the place. ICK. They were flipping their hair. Stroking their hair. Twirling it. Running their fingers through it. One guy even did the Cameron Diaz hair flip from Charlies Angels.

And everywhere they went I’m sure they were shedding. Probably shedding all over the produce. Getting a long hair in your food is bad enough. Naturally, you assume it’s a long girl hair. Now imagine it’s a long man hair! I’m getting nauseated just thinking about it.

Now don’t get me wrong, some guys can pull off the long hair look. Not many, but some. Brad Pitt for instance. But only in Legends of the Fall, not Interview with the Vampire. So unless you are Brad Pitt and starring in Legends of the Fall, do us all a favor and run, don’t walk, to Fantastic Sams.

Ps. On a whim, I decided to google “Men with Long Hair.” This is what turned up. http://the-light.com/mens/longhair.html. I read through this and almost peed my pantaloons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home