My very own piece of cyber earth where I can rant and rave. A place where all shoes are accepted and loved (except for ones from Payless of course).

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I told you so.

I have always felt that Diet Coke is a good substitute for water. People say that it is bad for me, that it actually causes dehydration, it can cause cancer etc…

At work today, one of my co-workers came into my office and said, “Does anyone else think that the water from the water cooler tastes bad?” Another co-worker piped up and said, “It does taste kinda bad.” Co-worker 1 said, “Yeah, it’s making me feel sick.” Co-worker 2 said, “Me too.”

I said, “I’ll go smell it and see if there’s something wrong.” I smell the water, taste a little bit, swirl it around in my mouth wine tasting style and spit it out. It tasted like mold. Which cannot be very good for you. I think most people would agree that a cup full of Diet Coke is always preferable to a cup full of moldy water.

I turned to my co-workers, pointed a finger at them and said, “HA! That is why I only drink Diet Coke.” I turned around and walked back to my office.

It feels so good to be right.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mason Fleske said...

OMG...desperate for a new post!

8:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home